Established as a private limited company in 1998, the Institution has been training students of class VI to XII for national level competitive entrance examinations like IIT-JEE, NEET, BITSAT and other science related exams. We also train students on SOFT SKILLS like communication, memory enhancement, logical reasoning and character-building. We offer Career Guidance and Counselling to help students identify their strong areas for higher education and career.
Training teachers on SOFT SKILLS and orienting them on subjects are other areas of services. AIMS Education has offered sessions on soft skills to a selected group of teachers of Government schools in Tamil Nadu. We are well equipped to train the heads of institutions on leadership skills offering tips and case studies to help them build their schools as brands in their localities/ communities. Our objective is to co-exist along with the schools and compliment their curriculum for best results. Our strengths and salient features are our array of committed faculty members and our course methodology, aligning the training to the requirement and capacity of the batches we train.
Foundation Courses Std. VI – X
|S.No||Name of the program||Subjects Covered|
|1||School Academics||Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry & Biology|
|2||NEET Medical||Foundation Physics, Chemistry & Biology|
|3||IIT-IEE Foundation||Foundation Mathematics, Physics & Biology|
|4||NTSE/OLYMPIADS||Mental Ability, Mathematics, Science, Social science|
|5||Science Olympiads||Olympiad Physics, Olympiad Chemistry, Olympiad Biology, Olympiad Astronomy|
|6||Mathematics Olympaids||Olympaids Mathematics|
Gateway Training Program Std. XI & XII
|1||IIT- JEE MAIN & ADVANCED||IIT JEE MAIN BITSAT, IIST, ISI SCRA subjects : Mathematics, Physics & Chemistry||
|2||IIT JEE ADVANCED||JEE, BITSAT, IIST, ISI, SCRA & Subjects : Mathematics, Physics & Chemistry|
|3||NEET||NEET, AIIMS, AFMC, CMC, JIPMER Subjects : Physics, Chemistry, Botany & Zoology|
AREAS OF TRAINING AND OTHER SERVICES
- 1.Courses for IIT-JEE ( National level competitive entrance examination to admit students in IITs, NITs, IIITs and other Deemed Universities across India)
- 2.Courses for NEET ( National Eligibility cum Entrance Test for admission to Medical and Para-medical courses in Medical Institutions all over India)
- 3.Foundation Courses to students of Class VI to X
- 4.Career Guidance and Counseling for students from class IX to XII
- 5.Training and grooming students of class IX to XII on SOFT SKILLS like communication in English, Confidence building, Logical & Analytical Thinking, Memory Enhancementand building leadership skills
- 6.Training teachers on SOFT SKILLS like Leadership, Use of Information & Technology in classrooms, handling difficult children, handling stress, Relationship Management and other areas of significance.
- 7.We have a Fortnightly Journal, a tabloid of 8 pages, which is approved by Registrar of Newspaper in India (RNI) New Delhi.
- 8. We offer classes for Olympiads and Talent Search Tests.
- 9.We have organized State-wide Talent Search Tests for students of class VI to XII and also workshops for toppers of the Test.
REACHING STUDENTS ACROSS THE STATE THROUGH VARIOUS ACADEMIC EVENTS AND TRAINING PROGRAMMESS – STUDENTS OF CLASS VIII TO XII
The positive aspect of being in this industry is having a direct access to the target group. Our focused and a structured sequence of programmes help us to remain in touch with the schools and students rendering us a huge in-roads into the stake-holders’ minds.